EMA Announces Digital Media Pipeline Agenda22 Aug, 2013 By: Chris Tribbey
The Entertainment Merchants Association has announced its panel line-up for the Sept. 24 Digital Media Pipeline in Los Angeles.
The panels will include:
• The Digital Retail Landscape, which will see retailer representatives discussing consumer outreach, marketing, digital retailing and the differences between electronic sellthrough, VOD and subscription VOD.
• Studios and Game Publisher Perspectives on Digital Entertainment, with senior executives from studios and game publishers talking about the co-existence of physical and digital formats, UltraViolet and marketing strategies.
• Development of Original Content for the Web, which will feature online entertainment pioneers discussing original content strategies in the online world, from development through production and release.
• Digital Supply Chain Challenges and Solutions, which will feature digital supply chain executives discussing digital supply chain issues and solutions.
• Emerging Technologies, which will spotlight new devices consumers will be using to access over-the-top content.
• Putting Big Data to Work in Digital Media, which will feature digital media experts discussing how they put data to use.
For more information about the event, visit .