LAES Announces 2015 Schedule3 Jun, 2015 By: Angelique Flores
The Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA) has announced the schedule for this year's Los Angeles Entertainment Summit (LAES), to be held July 6-8 at the Hyatt Regency Century City.
Proceeds from LAES will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Monday, July 6:
• The golf tournament will take place from 10:30 a.m to 3:30 p.m. at Trump National Golf Club.
• The Knowledge Exchange takes place from 4:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. (new start time) at the Hyatt Regency Century City, with the Welcome Reception following from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the hotel’s Xbar.
Tuesday, July 7:
• Business Meetings will be held from 8 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., while the Tech Tour and Displays will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Both will be at the Hyatt Regency.
• The Casino Night will be from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at Universal Studios.
Wednesday, July 8:
• Business Meetings will be held from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency.
The schedule is subject to change. For more information, visit entmerch.org/LAES/.